Are you a fan of North Indian cuisine and currently in New Jersey? If yes, then you are in for a treat. New Jersey is a state that’s known for its diverse culinary scene, and it’s no surprise that there are plenty of Indian restaurants that serve up some of the best North Indian food in the area. From spicy curries to delicious tandoori dishes, here is a guide to the best North Indian food in New Jersey:
- Bukhara Grill – Edison: If you are looking for an authentic North Indian dining experience, Bukhara Grill in Edison is a must-visit restaurant. The restaurant offers a wide variety of classic North Indian dishes like biryani, tikka masala, and butter chicken. The food here is made using traditional recipes and spices, and you can taste the difference in every bite.
- Chand Palace – Piscataway: Chand Palace is a popular chain of restaurants that offers a variety of Indian cuisine, including North Indian dishes. Their menu features a range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, such as chana masala, lamb vindaloo, and chicken curry. The restaurant also has a lunch buffet that’s great for trying out a variety of dishes.
- Spice Club – Franklin Park: Spice Club in Franklin Park is known for its unique take on North Indian cuisine. The menu offers fusion dishes that combine traditional North Indian flavors with modern twists. Some of the must-try dishes include paneer tikka tacos and chicken tikka sliders. The restaurant also has a bar that serves creative Indian-inspired cocktails.
- Moghul – Edison: Moghul is a fine dining restaurant in Edison that serves up some of the best North Indian food in the area. The restaurant has an extensive menu that includes a range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes like tandoori chicken, rogan josh, and dal makhani. The ambiance of the restaurant is elegant and perfect for a special occasion.
- Rasoi III – Iselin: Rasoi III in Iselin is a popular restaurant that offers a range of Indian cuisine, including North Indian dishes. The restaurant has a buffet that’s great for trying out a variety of dishes, and their a la carte menu features classics like chicken tikka masala and lamb rogan josh.
In conclusion, New Jersey has no shortage of restaurants that serve delicious North Indian cuisine. Whether you’re in the mood for something spicy or something milder, these restaurants are sure to satisfy your cravings.